HomeBuyersEnterprises - Customer Bill of Rights
Whether you come here to sell your home, buy a home, or refer someone, you are
entitled to the same guarantees of our Customer Bill of Rights
- All contacts, phone calls, emails, and web forms shall be answered and addressed
within 48 hours. Time is of the essence.
- HomeBuyers Enterprises and their affiliates will treat each customer with respect
- Each HomeBuyers customer is entitled to honest and fair dealing.
- Any offer to purchase made by a HomeBuyers affiliate, will be made after careful
consideration of existing liens, property condition, market conditions, other costs,
and a fair profit. Sellers are entitled to review any data collected and used in
the decision making process.
- If HomeBuyers elects not to purchase a property, a clear explanation will be
given, along with suggestions for the property owner.
- HomeBuyers affiliates will pay off all known liens when purchasing a property.
- HomeBuyers affiliates will provide move-out assistance when requested.
- Referral fees, listing fees, profits, and/or commissions will be settled and
paid through escrow.
- Sellers will not be required to pay any inspection fees, escrow fees, or closing