HOW IT WORKS
- HomeBuyers Enterprises™ provides standardized,
branded marketing strategies, content, and assistance to its affiliates.
- Property sellers respond to credible media advertising, direct marketing, or
referrals - and contact the HomeBuyers Enterprises
- If the seller comes in through the web, they fill out a form with information
about themselves and the property
- HomeBuyers Enterprises affiliate calls the
seller (or takes the initial incoming call from the seller) and collects more information,
expanding the 'master record'; noting property characteristics, size, age, liens,
reason for selling, etc.
- Using our exclusive automation tools developed by HomeBuyers
Enterprises, public record files are uploaded confirming the information
- Based on a preliminary assessment, an appointment is made to meet the owner and
view the property within 24 hours
- The affiliate enters financial data into the record, such as comparable sales,
carrying costs, repair costs, etc.
- HomeBuyers Enterprises™ Deal Evaluator calculates
the costs, and compares it to the expected sales price
- Armed with this information, the HomeBuyers Enterprises
affiliate can then make an offer to the seller, subject to inspections and other
verification of condition, liens, etc.
- An offer is made, and the affiliate opens escrow with a preferred escrow company
and orders a title report
- After all reports, inspections, and repair estimates are completed, the affiliate
confirms the final sales price, secures financing, and closes the deal
- HomeBuyers Enterprises affiliate buys a property
at a below-market price, and the seller gets rid of their headache quickly - and
without paying a broker or agent.
Click here to find out more about becoming a HomeBuyers Enterprises™ investor or affiliate or simply
call us at 916-BUY-HOUSE. Or click here
to tell a friend about us.
HomeBuyers Enterprises™ area code segmentation, affiliate automation, and
unique business methods are U.S. Patent Pending.